Noodles Served with
Sweet Chili Shrimp
- 12 oz Healthier Way Frozen Organic Butternut Squash Noodles.
Fully defrost before cooking. (1 package)
- 1 red pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 bunch of green onions cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 oz of shrimp (10-12 medium shrimp)
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Combine the soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, honey and tomato paste in a bowl.
- In a wok heat the oil on a medium to high heat and stir fry the noodles and vegetables for 4 – 5 minutes. If using raw shrimp stir fry with the vegetables.
- Add the sauce to the vegetables, combine and heat through. If using cooked shrimp add with the sauce.
- Serve immediately.