Carrot Noodles &
Sweet and Sour (Sweet Potato) Chicken Stir Fry
- 12 oz Healthier Way Frozen Organic Carrot Noodles.
Fully defrost before cooking. (1 package)
- Healthier Way Sweet Potato Fried Chicken
- 7 oz Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- Cook the sweet potato fried chicken as per the instructions and then leave to warm in a oven.
- In a wok heat the oil on a medium to high heat and stir fry the carrot noodles for 4 – 6 minutes.
- Mix the sweet and sour sauce with the noodles and then add the chicken.
- Serve immediately.