Sweet Potato Veggie
Noodles with Ground
Turkey and Spinach
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 1 cup spicy Szechuan chili-garlic sauce
- 4 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp tahini
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 packages (12 oz each) Healthier Way Organic Frozen Sweet Potato Veggie Noodles – thawed
- 1 package fresh baby spinach
- chili oil, for garnish
(NOTE: take the sweet potato veggie noodles out of the freezer the night before and let defrost overnight in the refrigerator)
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in stir-fry pan on MED-HIGH. Add ground turkey and cook, stirring, about 5-7 minutes until no longer pink. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the second TBSP of oil to the pan and heat on HIGH until oil faintly smokes. Add garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, 1 min, until soft but not browned. Add spicy Szechuan chili-garlic sauce, soy sauce, tahini, and water; stir to combine. Simmer 3-5 min.
- If you want crunchier noodles, pour the sauce into a bowl and set aside and cook the noodles (next) in the pan by themselves, then add the sauce back in after the noodles are crispy outside but tender inside.
- Add sweet potato noodles to pan; simmer, 5 min, until tender.
- Add the ground turkey and the spinach to pan; cover and simmer 5 min until the spinach is wilted. Ladle noodles and sauce into shallow bowls and drizzle with chili oil.