- 1 cup Healthier Way Sweet Potato Flour
- 1 cup corn starch
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free baking powder
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup natural yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or any other berries of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF/ 200°C. Grease a 12 cup muffin tin or line the cups with paper muffin cups.
- Mix the Healthier Way Sweet Potato flour, corn starch and baking powder in a bowl. Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar and salt.
- Add the eggs, natural yogurt, milk and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the blueberries and mix gently until combined.
- Spoon the mixture in the muffin cups, dividing equally. Bake in the oven for 18 – 20 minutes until golden and well risen. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Best eaten that day, any muffins left over can be frozen for another time.