- 3/4 cup Healthier Way Sweet Potato Flour
- 2 cups white bread flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 oz of yeast of fast acting yeast
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 plus 1/16 cup of “hand hot” water
- Measure Healthier Way Sweet Potato Flour into a large bowl and add the yeast, sugar and salt. Then stir to combine.
- Make a well in the centre of the bowl and add the water. Mix the water with the flour to form a dough, keep mixing until you have a smooth dough. Add more water if the dough is not smooth.
- Add butter to the dough until combined.
- Place dough into a clean bowl and cover. Leave to rest at room temperature or a warm place for 1 hour until the dough has doubled in size.
- Lightly grease a small loaf pan with olive oil. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and stretch it out so it is roughly the same shape as the pan.
- Place tin into a plastic bag and leave to rest at room temperature or a warm place for 45 minutes or until the dough has risen1 inch above the pan.
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Bake at the center of the oven for 35 – 40 minutes. Once cooked place the bread on a wire rack to cool.