- 3/4 cup Healthier Way Sweet Potato Flour
- 1/3 cup 100% cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/ 180°C. Grease or butter an 8 inch square baking tray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Healthier Way Sweet Potato Flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
- Beat together the butter and sugar until combined. Add the two eggs, and vanilla. Continue beating until incorporated.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the bowl, followed by the Greek yogurt, and mix gently until combined. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts if desired.
- With a spatula, spread the mixture evenly in the baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and slice into squares.