Sweet Potato Cookies
- 1 cup Healthier Way Sweet Potato Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/ 180°C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the Healthier Way Sweet Potato Flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl beat together the butter and the granulated and brown sugar until combined. Add the two eggs, and vanilla extract. Continue beating until incorporated.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the bowl and mix gently until combined. Stir in chocolate chips and chopped nuts if using.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on the baking tray. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown. Leave to set on baking tray for 2 minutes and then cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.