Mediterranean Zucchini Noodles
with Goat Cheese and Pistachios
- 10 oz jar marinated sundried tomatoes, drained (reserve 5 Tbsp oil), thinly sliced
- 1 container Healthier Way Frozen Organic Zucchini Noodles (12 oz)
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 bag (6 oz) Baby Spinach
- 1 container (4 oz) fresh crumbled goat cheese
- Chopped pistachios or walnuts, toasted, for garnish
- To sauté, add frozen zucchini noodles directly to preheated nonstick skillet and cook on MED-HIGH heat. Stir occasionally and season to taste. Cook until almost softened (6-8 minutes). Zucchini is naturally high in water and will release water during cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a separate small skillet on MED heat, add chopped pistachios and stir occasionally until they turn light brown. Remove them from the skillet and allow them to cool once done.
- Strain any excess water off from the Zucchini then add 2 TBSP of the reserved oil. Cook, stirring occasionally, 4-5 min. Transfer the zucchini noodles to a plate.
- Using the same skillet, heat on MED-LOW and add the remaining reserved oil. Add the garlic, salt, and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, 2-3 minutes until the garlic is browned.
- Add the wine, sundried tomatoes, and spinach to the skillet and toss to combine until the spinach is wilted. Pour the tomato-spinach mixture on top of the zucchini noodles and garnish with goat cheese and pistachios.