Raw Beet and Sweet Potato Salad
with Garlic-Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 package Healthier Way Organic Frozen Sweet Potato Veggie Noodles
- 1 package Healthier Way Organic Frozen Beet Veggie Noodles
- 4 scallions
- 1/2 cup pumpkins seeds
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- Garlic Lime Vinaigrette
– 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
– 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
– 1-2 tsp garlic and herb seasoning
– 3 TBSP Basil-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Toast the pumpkin seeds in the coconut oil in a nonstick skillet
- Defrost the beet and sweet potato veggie noodles and bring to room temperature. Pat dry if needed.
- Whisk the vinegar, lime juice, and seasoning together in a small bowl. Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly until thickened.
- Mix the beet and sweet potato noodles together in a large bowl. Then cut the scallion tops on an angle to make long rings. Sprinkle the salad with scallions and pumpkin seeds.
- Drizzle with garlic-lime vinaigrette.