Roasted Beet Noodles Topped with Goat Cheese and Walnuts
- 12 oz Healthier Way Frozen Organic Beet Noodles.
Fully defrost before cooking. (1 package)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup of walnuts or pecans
- Spray oil
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Combine the honey, mustard, balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a bowl and set aside.
- Lay the beet noodles on a baking tray and spray with the oil, then bake for 5 minutes.
- Place the beet noodles in a large bowl and combine with the dressing.
- Plate the beets and then and top with the goat cheese and walnuts.
- Serve immediately.